A vast majority of Americans, 72% according to the Pew Foundation, believe in Angels. This is more than those who believe in any world religion, as they are fundamental to many of them, including Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism and Mormonism. St. Augustine advised that we form close relationships with them and ask them for help, as it is one of the most powerful spiritual practices. We can do this at any time, and here are some techniques that may be useful:
1) Request the Angels to aid you - they are available 24/7, so be open and receptive to receive their assistance. Your request does not diminish the Angels in any way, nor does it affect their ability to aid others.
2) Connect with your inner divine child when communicating with them, as they can be trusted.
3) Hand everything over to them, both the issues and the desired outcomes. Release any expectations of how your request will be answered.
4) Express appreciation and gratitude for what is, and ask the Angels to help you find the love in any difficulty.
5) Believe that your request will be answered, and act quickly on the guidance you receive.
6) Celebrate yourself in the moment, leaving any negative feelings in the hands of the Angels for healing.
7) Thank yourself and the Angels for deepening the relationship between you.
By following these steps, you can connect more deeply with the Angels to gain help and assistance. They are always with us and eager to provide.